Complex Care Services
We want children and young adults, however complex their care needs may be, to enjoy the best possible quality of life in their own homes.
Senior Care Services
We all know that there really is no place like home but that sometimes a little help is needed for people to remain safe and to continue to live their life the way they want to.
We are happy to work with:
Privately funded individuals
Local Authority Commissioners
Where we work
Our services are delivered across Staffordshire and the surrounding areas.
We are committed to the principles of personalisation and it is our belief that local services provide better opportunities for the children, young people and adults in our care to build capacity and enjoy improved integration within their local community.
Talk to us about your individual care needs
We are registered for Personal Care and Treatment of Disease, Disorder and Injury with the CQC. The Nurses in our senior management team are all professionally accountable to their regulatory body, the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC).
We will operate a robust quality assurance and internal audit system to monitor, measure and continually strive to improve the quality, safety and effectiveness of our services and to mitigate risks where possible. We will create an environment to seek and act on feedback and reported breaches of protocols, and take all required steps in accordance with legislative and disciplinary requirements relating to clinical governance issues.
Every client has an individualised Service Level Agreement mutually agreed between First Person Complex Care and the Funder prior to the commencement of a care package. This ensures that all clinical governance considerations have been identified and agreed, and that the specific roles and responsibilities of all parties are clear from the outset.
We understand that some people need or want more support than others and we will only charge for the services that are required.
For families with independent funding arrangements, Direct Payments or a Personal Health Budget who do not require a fully managed care service, we can help in some or all of the following areas:
- Help with bespoke care planning to develop a tailored programme of care or support, identifying what is most important to you and ensuring that you have meaningful, life enhancing support.
- Help to develop job descriptions and person specifications specific to your individual needs and preferences.
- Help to recruit the right people to support and care for you by designing advertisements, conducting or supporting you to conduct interviews, collecting and scrutinising references and ensuring that all relevant employment checks are complete.
- Help to train and supervise your staff with induction, mandatory, specialist and update training that is relevant to your needs and personal development and mentoring opportunities for your staff. We can deliver professional supervision and complete staff reviews and appraisals.
- Help with employment issues – payroll, contracts/terms of employment, policies and procedures and record keeping.